Teen Tech Week 2018
March 5 – March 10
Gamestar Mechanic Video Game Design Contest
|Instructions |||Rules |||Prize |||Voting Instructions |||Registration |||Games |||Voting Ballot|
- Create & publish your game on Gamestar Mechanic between Monday, March 5, and 10:00 AM Saturday, March 10.
Gamers play and vote for your games on Saturday, March 10 starting at 10, so your game must be published and registered by 10!
- Register with all requested information, including the title of your game and its URL–its address on the Internet–so gamers can find it.
You must publish the game on Gamestar Mechanic in order to get a link for the registration form!
- Play everyone’s games on Saturday, March 10, and vote for your favorite!
The game titles and links will appear directly below this line.
- Must have a Gamestar Mechanic account.
A free account is given each participant in Van Buren District Library’s Gamestar Mechanic Video Game Design program. You can also sign up for a limited free account at the Gamestar Mechanic website, or purchase a full membership for $19.95 at the Gamestar Mechanic website.
- Must be in grade 7-12.
Homeschoolers should be age 12-18 and working at a grade level between 7 and 12.
- Must register online after publishing your game by clicking on this link and filling out the form.
- The game designer whose game gets the most votes wins a $50 gift card for Amazon.com!
- Play & vote from home or from your library.
- We will collect votes Saturday, March 10, between 10AM & 4PM.